Thursday 20 September 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!





I had my check up at the hospital a couple of weeks ago now. Turns out I haven't gained any of the weight I lost when I was ill but my weight is steady so that's good. The doctor told me to reduce the stress in my life and eat small portions of food but often. My portions are already small so to prevent myself from feeling sick, they have to be tiny pretty much. 

I baked some lemonade cupcakes before starting back uni. For the first time ever, they actually looked decent. They always taste nice, but the frosting bit always makes them look a little bit crap. I'm getting there, slowly but surely. (Hence the picture, they looked too good not to show you.)

I started back uni on the 10th which was nice. I like being back to the routine of lectures and seeing people everyday. What I'm not enjoying is how freaking cold it is in the mornings. Good thing Kirsten got me a travel mug for my birthday. I'll be drinking tea in the mornings to heat up whilst on the bus for over an hour. :)

I turned 21 on the 16th on September. I celebrating by partying from Thursday night until Sunday night. And last night. I went to Helen's 21st in The Garage on Thursday, Allyson's ceilidh for her 21st on the Friday and Flat 0/1 for my birthday on the Saturday. It was nice. I had never been there before so I didn't quite know what to expect but it was very relaxed and very comfortable. Loads of sofas around and we had a bed too, which Declan, Dawn and Steve completely covered with balloons. 
I went bowling with Jayne and Scott on Sunday night which was fun! I suck so bad at bowling but Jayne and Scott are really competitive so it makes me look even worse. 
I had a family dinner at Table Table last night which was lovely. Family dinners can be a disaster but it was quite calm last night. It was great having a catch up with some people I hadn't seen in a while. 

I'm off to see what I can spend my birthday money on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...