- Don’t answer the phone. Someone else always will.
- Tell your loved ones that they are loved. You’ll regret it if you don’t.
- Always be nice. You never know when it’ll be the last time you talk to a person.
- People know when they are going to go. It’s like a change in their mood - they know something’s up but can’t describe it.
- People will play up. Cause I’m younger they will take the piss.
- “Your boyfriend is a very, very lucky guy. Make sure you tell him I said that.”
- “See you, Jimmy!”
- "In aboot it.”
- Heather is very fashionable.