Wednesday 14 December 2011

Ribbon and Bows!





I am awful at wrapping presents, but hey. I tried to decorate Jayne's presents with bows and ribbons but if you look at them up close (or in daylight and not with fairy lights), it honestly does look like the Ribbon Monster just vomited all over them. Pathetic, hahaha. :)
I think I was more excited about Christmas when no one else was. Today is just a day of struggling for ideas for presents and realising Christmas is too expensive. I'm still excited though, just not as much as I was this time last month. 

I got new tablets at the doctors today. Here's hoping that in eight weeks I won't still feel like I'm going to throw up after meals.

I hope all your Christmas shopping is going well or even better, finished! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...