Tuesday 1 November 2011

Seven Day Push - Read A Book


Read a book in seven days. Sounds simple but I never can find the time to actually do this. After seeing this challenge on Seven Day Push I decided to give it a go. I started reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky on Monday afternoon after my Dementia Communication course at work. I really wasn't feeling too well which was the perfect excuse to just curl up with a book! Fortunately for me, Jemma asked me to swap shifts at work which resulted in me being off today (which worked out brilliantly cause I was still ill) and this provided the day to continue reading. I've been getting quite bored of my daily routine recently and reading was a great way to shake it up a little bit as it kept me from sitting online scrolling through tumblr all day. Boredom prevented, result! I actually suprised myself at how quickly I got through the book - I didn't think I'd be able to finish it in the week, never mind two days. It did help that it wasn't exactly a book with 54213656343 pages.

Definitely going to start reading a lot more and maybe finally read 50 books in one year. :)

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...