Thursday 3 November 2011

Awards!


So I got this award from Catarina at What Cat Says back in September but just hadn't got round to posting it. Sorry! But thank you very much! <3

There are some rules with this award which are as follows:

Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. 
Write 7 random things about yourself
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers

7 Random Things About Me:

1. Giraffes are my favourite.
2. I have a younger sister but people always think I am the younger one.
3. I like the smell of matches after they've gone out. Same with candles.
4. I'm the fussiest eater you'll ever come across. I hate it. 
5. I nearly always have Polo Mints with me.
6. I've been doing Tae Kwon-Do since I was 9 years old.
7. I had a pet goldfish (that was massive) for about 8 or 9 years, until I went on holiday and it died in my uncle's care.  

I'm spreading love to:

*I'll come back to this part. I love loads of blogs but once I compile the list, I'll stick it here.*

Once again, thank you Cat! 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...