Friday 2 September 2011

1% What?!


It was the dreaded resit exam results yesterday. I am more than gutted to say I won't be going back to uni until January 2012 since I failed Immunology by 1%.So I have to resit the module which is about 3 hours a week. I'm so glad I have my job otherwise I think I'd be going mad waiting about, plus my dad wouldn't let me just do nothing until then. Awk, I was so looking forward to going back as well. Oh well, life goes on.

I also received my Hepatitis B blood test results and my titre levels are more than high enough for a protective response for health care workers. So I won't be needing another immunisation any time soon. :D

I went to Jellybaby at the abc last night with some people I've not hung about with for a while for various reasons. Such a good night! Although, Bunker should stop handing out tokens for queue skip tickets if they have ran out of tickets. Now I have a token and had to wait an hour in the queue. Hopefully, I can use it on the night I go out for my birthday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...