Thursday 7 July 2011

T in the Park!

After far too much stress of shopping and packing and trying to figure out how to carry all our stuff from the car to the camp site, T in the Park has almost arrived! :D
After some last minute food shopping at Asda today with Laura-Ann, there then was the last minute decorating of the tent and of course, the last minute packing. So stressed about getting all our stuff to the site and over if I've forgotten anything. :| I'm taking contacts but I'm thinking I might not even wear them to be honest. Oh well, better to have them in case I change my mind, right?

Here's a list of who I plan to hopefully see over the weekend. :D

Friday:
Twin Atlantic, White Lies and Arctic Monkeys.

Saturday:
The Lafontaines, Neon Trees, Everything Everything, Ke$ha, Friendly Fires, Jimmy Eat World or The Script, Beyonce then either Swedish House Mafia or Coldplay.

Sunday:
Kids in Glass Houses, All Time Low, Bruno Mars or Weezer, KT Tunstall, Pulp and then finally, Foo Fighters.

So excited, but right now, more stressed about this weekend. I really hope the weather isn't as shit as it's predicted to be. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...