Thursday 14 July 2011

I have far too much to write about T in the Park but for now, here is a list of who I went to see. :) I'll update you all on crazy shit that happened over the weekend later.

So over the weekend I managed to see:


  • Arctic Monkeys
  • Plan B
  • Pendulum
  • White Lies
  • Twin Atlantic
  • Coldplay
  • Beyonce
  • The Script
  • Ke$ha
  • N-Dubz
  • Swedish House Mafia
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • Friendly Fires
  • Everything Everything
  • Neon Trees
  • Foo Fighters
  • My Chemical Romance
  • All Time Low
  • Deadmau5
  • Bruno Mars
  • You Me At Six
  • Brandon Flowers
  • KT Tunstall
  • The Pretty Reckless


And little bits of:


  • The View
  • Tom Jones
  • Slash
  • Blondie
I highly recommend that you go and see Neon Trees if you ever get the chance to see them play. They were brilliant. Most people I saw were brilliant, except Ke$ha, but I didn't expect her to be good. It was just a good laugh. This post is a mess, sorry. I'll fix it later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...