Sunday 3 July 2011

Hair


When I first came home from the hairdressers with a full fringe in December, I was greeted with the words "that looks daft" from my dad. He has such a way of helping to boost my self-confidence sometimes. I recently got my hair cut and once again got a full fringe. No such comments were made this time. But today, Jayne dyed her hair purple and had lots of dye left over. She asked me if I wanted it and then when I said okay, she dip dyed my hair. I'm still a bit unsure about it but I'm sure I won't regret it - until my dad tells me it looks ridiculous. He's not seen it yet and I don't think he's going to compliment it for some reason. Oh well, it's done now and it's my hair, not his. :)
(It's not properly clear in the picture, but the purple is quite bold and dark in comparison to my natural colour.)

Steak pie for dinner. mmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...