Friday 1 July 2011

Follow That Letter!

Throughout primary school, the teachers kept a file which included some of your "best work." A yellow folder containing said work was given back to us when we left primary school to go to secondary school. I thought I'd share some of my work since I can't decide it it's brilliant or just plain embarrassing. Either way, you might enjoy them, I definitely did when I rediscovered my yellow folder just recently when tidying my room. I'm going to either post videos or just pictures of the stories and various other pieces of work. Enjoy. :)



(Click to enlarge, so you can read it easily.)

I have absolutely no idea how old I was when this was written. I'm thinking I might have been in primary 3 or 4. I don't know though.

More Yellow Folder posts here! :D


3 comments:

  1. Awhaaaww!! This is adorable, esp that beautiful drawing :P It's funny actually, only yesterday I went through all of my old stuff, planning to throw it away...but I couldn't bring myself to do it! Gah, childhood. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute. It can be nice reminiscing when you go through your old stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danni Thank you, I am most proud of the drawing. I can't throw mine away either. :p

    @Toks Thanks. I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...