Friday 4 January 2013

2012 Recap

I just really like this song.

Things that happened in 2012:
  • New Year with Anabelle, Jennifer and Scott
  • Airport party with Anabelle and Scott. Scott met someone he knows at Edinburgh airport at 6am. Anabelle bought tea and Scott spilled hot chocolate everywhere
  • The whole writing lyrics on train tickets and leaving them places thing started
  • The Fault in our Stars
  • I gained a Fosters pint glass
  • Thursday Things! We had Immunology for 2 hours on a Thursday morning then we’d go do something fun afterwards
  • My cousin had an engagement party
  • I saw Panic! At the Disco, Justice, The Blackout, General Fiasco x2, Sarah Millican, You Me At Six, Mayday Parade x2, Kids in Glass Houses, McFly, Example, Avenue Q, Blood Brothers, Chris Ramsey, Chicago, Little Comets, The Vaccines
  • Ate pizza in Scott’s car on Valentine’s day (which was actually a really nice day so shh)
  • Went bowling with the work people, which was definitely an experience
  • Got a signed Olly Murs picture
  • Went out for Farrelly’s 21st, without Farrelly (he cancelled)
  • My parents went on holiday for the 50th birthday and I FILLED the house with balloons
  • Went on an adventure on the way to uni and got lost. It was such a bumper car kind of day
  • Free spa day for Kirstie’s 21st
  • I was NOT okay for the first ~half of the year and finally got fixed at the hospital. I didn’t let on to anybody how bad I really was so people didn’t understand and got mad at me for not being able to do anything/go anywhere. Scott included. It was a horrible time. I proper hated life.
  • Missed Greg Holden cause my mate cancelled on me
  • Firewater
  • Cody’s Funeral :(
  • Newcastle!!! Where I got completely steamin’ for free. 
  • Race for Life for which we raised over £200 :)
  • I finally passed Immunology
  • That last minute Alton Towers trip
  • The completely free Coca-Cola Olympic Torch Relay Celebration at George Square with General Fiasco, Emeli Sandé and Eliza Doolittle andgetting to hold the Olympic Torch, twice
  • Intimate times with Julie continued 
  • Got locked inside Pizza Hut twice in one week
  • Lord of the Rings movie marathon at Kirsten’s house
  • Scott and I had our one year anniversary
  • He came home early from a Scout/work week away and surprised me and it was GREAT
  • I got half my hair cut off
  • Saw Sesame Street Live and the Circus with Jayne at the Fringe
  • Had a brilliant day in Edinburgh at the zoo with Scott and I injured my knee off of a wall. Still got the mark. 
  • Lanzarote! 
  • Rode a camel
  • My dad bought me a sombrero
  • Scott’s 21st!
  • I gained this picture from B&M
  • My 21st and a week of celebration!
  • Started back uni full time
  • Basically lived in the cinema right up until I started back uni
  • Susan’s leaving do
  • Various other nights out
This has been a pretty great year (except for the whole being really ill part for the first bit) but as I got better, the fun times increased. so YAY. Here's hoping 2013 is even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...