Friday 9 March 2012

Heartbeat




Cannot stop listening.

It's been a while, sorry. I made a new video not too long ago, if you want to check it out.

My parents are away on holiday this week celebrating their 50th birthday, which is great. They never do stuff just the two of them leaving me and Jayne behind. But I don't know what to get them for their birthday and I'm FREAKING OUT. They come back in Monday, so I don't have long. I bought them some stuff already but it's not much. :/ 
I was at the hospital yesterday too, about the whole not being able to eat thing. I got some bloods taken and have a letter to hand to my doctor so I can get a prescription for some stuff. Back soon for further tests and again in 6 months to monitor my weight and all that. So glad something is finally being done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...