Wednesday 1 February 2012

I'm not dead

I post over at my 365 project every day. :)

I was reading through this month's new look Company magazine and read this:
"Is there any way back to a best friendship gone wrong? I hope so. Because even if you've become completely different in adulthood, nothing can replicate how precious that special friendship is. You need someone who remembers the same stories as you, who'll get the giggles at there mere mention of a name or a place. To be best friends with the girl who knew you, and still loved you back when you got it all wrong and said things like "safe" and "totally ridic" - it's a privilege."
So true. Unfortunately I cannot say that I am still best friends will all the same people I was when I was 13. I wish I was but I've lost and gained throughout the years and Kirstie is the one that's stuck around since the beginning pretty much and I really do appreciate that. The friends I have now are so much better than the ones I had when I was 13 anyway. :)

But I wasn't planning on writing a blog post about the friendships of the 13 year old me, I actually came to share some more music. I do love a bit of KT Tunstall and I'm so glad I went to see her at T in the Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...