Wednesday 28 December 2011

2011

It's December 28th and what have I got to show for the past year? Not much, to be honest. 2011 was not one of my favourite years, but many good things did happen.

  • Went to pretty much as many gigs as I could
  • Failed immunology by 1% so no uni since April
  • Completed 5K Race for Life in Edinburgh
  • Raised £190 for Cancer Research UK
  • Summer in the City, where I met some awesome people and Anabelle turned 18 <3
  • T in the Park
  • Alton Towers, where I went on as many rides as possible and discovered my love for Oblivion
  • Wales, which was gorgeous
  • Started work as a support worker and stopped working in the laundry
  • Turned 20 and got the best cake ever
  • My papa was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and was told he had about 3 months left
  • That was in April, he is still with us. 
  • Started a Bucket List
  • Yule Ball!
  • Became the snakes and ladders champion  in my house
  • Became ill. A few months later and they think I may have an inflamed stomach. Still can't properly eat food without feeling sick
  • Started a 365 project


Plans for 2012
  • Pass Immunology
  • Stand up for myself more
  • Try more new foods & activities
  • Apply for Summer Camp USA for summer 2013
  • Early mornings and nights! Stop sleeping through most of the day. 
  • Read 50 books! (I failed miserably this year)
  • Travel
  • Make videos more often? 
  • Finally learn to drive
  • Race for Life. 10K this time? Who knows
  • See the creeps from school more often than once every 3 months

I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and have wonderful New Year! Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you'll stick around for the next year and the adventures it holds. :)

I wish you all the best for 2012. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...