Saturday 1 October 2011

I haven't got a title for this

So the lovely Catarina over at Something Said, gave me a "Tell Me About Yourself Award" and I'll do a post about that soon. Thanks, Catarina!

Have you ever done something that was a bit fun but then done it over and over and over again and it's no longer fun? Yeah, work is like that right now. Seven days of working early shifts before a break. Oh man, I get to work and just think "I wish I was in my bed so bad right now." Is it bad that as soon as I wake up in the morning, I'm thinking about when is the best time to have a nap?

I've got this problem with acne. It's no where near as bad as it used to be but when I get outbreaks of spots, man, they are bad. I get awful huge red lumps which are non-disguiseable and my dad likes to constantly point them out to me, as if I am not aware. So naturally I have low self-esteem when my face flares up and this morning at work, someone decided to point out the massive swelling mark on my head. Yay! Awk, she wasn't meaning any harm but still.

I bought a pair of urbanears headphones for my sister and another for me the other day. They are SO GOOD. I love them. (:

Sorry this post is a bit disjointed. I am super tired.

Oh, and I didn't make banana bread. There weren't any bananas. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...