Saturday 6 August 2011

I Don't Know





Why didn't anybody tell me how amazing Kassidy were before or whilst I was at T in the Park? I would have totally went to see them on the Friday evening.

Since I've been working all summer, I decided it was time to spend some of that hard earned money. I bought a ridiculous amount of gig tickets (that's where the majority of my money usually goes) as well as Submarine on dvd, Neon Trees' album "Habits" and "Boots Met My Face" by Admiral Fallow. I was just going to digitally download "Boots Met My Face" but for once buying the physical cd was cheaper than the download. Not complaining. :)

I'm really hoping I've passed the clinical biochemistry exam I resat on Wednesday. I'm hoping immunology next Thursday goes well too. I'd hate it so much if I couldn't progress onto third year of uni whilst everyone else can. The major problem is that I keep procrastinating. I can't help it. I'm doing it right now. 

I finally got a new uniform at work today - a blue tunic for when I'm working in care. 

My parents and Jayne are away school clothes shopping right now. I used to hate doing that so much. 

The plan for tonight is to eat dinner and then curl up in bed watching Submarine with a cuppa. Sounds good. :)

♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your exam results! And a cup of tea sounds like a win *goes to put kettle on*

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...